November 12, 2011

Veruca







During my latest jean hunt I stumble upon the Rich & Skinny label, very appealing but I was skeptical about purchasing them. First I wasn't sure about the fit and second there was the name that made me feel like a grown up Veruca Salt. In the meantime, I see the fabulous Judy from Atlantis Home tweeting about how amazing the jeans are (Thanks for the feedback Judy!). Long story short, I got the Legacy Rich & Skinny Jeans and all I can say is that I am in love with how well they fit and how comfortable they are.
 Now I feel like a very happy Veruca ;)

Wearing Rugby jacket, Target fleece shirt, Rich & Skinny jeans (sign up for their mailing list & get 20% off), gifted lace scarf, Albertus Swanepoel for Target hat & Pinko shoes.



3 comments:

O D Y S S E Y said...

the fit looks perfect, G. but then again, you'd look good in anything. :)
weird question, but are the back pockets plain?

ggshoe said...

Thank you, Look who's talking, Miss fabulous!! :)
Yes, no fuss, clean simple back pockets. Right up my alley!

ggshoe said...

Thank you so much girls! you always make my day :))

Green Beauty

Almost two decades ago I decided to change my diet and convert to vegetarian and later on to vegan. Getting educated on vegetarianism and ...