I believe you can know a lot about a person by the shoes they wear and no one can complete a style without shoes.
Certainly for women a shoe love can easily turn into a compulsive obsession, to the point of choosing a pair of shoes over lunch or maybe paying overdraft charges because you have to have them!
Shoes can always make you feel better and they can transform you the second you put them on. It does not matter how may pound you have to loose or the bad hair day you are having, the right pair of shoes can give you the uplift you need, joy and confidence. Whoever said "shoe love is true love" was very accurate. A high heel is like the armor that makes you feel invincible and we must admit that after the neurotransmitter dopamine is released during a shoe shopping escapade, the experience turns into a delightful event!
Now moving from all the poetry that shoe can inspire
and to reciprocate all the good things those heels do for us, I must share some tips to care for our beloved shoes:
• It is always good to protect them with weather and stain repellent.
• Foot petals, shoe insoles always make our love less painful.
• It is good to own a sole edge & heel polish and some shoe goo glue.
• Shoe grips for the soles are a must!
• A fabric softener sheet can work as a shoe buffer to polish leather shoes.
• Alternate shoes to help them breathe and keep their shape
• Get the tips changed before the heel start to get damaged.
• Cedar shoe trees are a wonderful choice to extend the life of your shoes. Cotton shoe bags protect them and let them breathe.
• Find your favorite shoe repair shoppe. I'm still trying to find the perfect one, if you know about a really good one on the DFW area, please let me know ;)