January 13, 2011

Beauty Weapons

Phyto 9 Ultra Nourishing Cream for Ultra Dry Hair, 1.7-Ounce
nourishing the hair
La Mer by LA MER La Mer Creme de La Mer--/1OZ
My favorite!
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, Fragrance Free - 16 oz
For the body & face. this one is my emergency rescue when I run out of la mer!
Bliss Poetic Waxing Kit 1 kit
I rather do my own waxing & have been using this one for more than 7 years
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Body Oil with Vitamin E 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
This one is already part of my skin And I will remain loyal!
Moroccanoil, 3.4-Ounce Bottle
Miraculous with a delicious smell!
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, For all skin types, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
The best one hands down!
Zia Natural Skincare Ultimate C Serum, .5-Ounce Bottle
Natural & wonderful!

No comments:

Green Beauty

Almost two decades ago I decided to change my diet and convert to vegetarian and later on to vegan. Getting educated on vegetarianism and ...