September 14, 2011

Zig Zag



Yes indeed, I did get my hands on some Missoni for Target. 
 I was surprised to see at least 15 ladies so early at my nearby store, I've never seen so many people, so early at Target for any other designer collection. Little I knew there was a big mayhem in many other stores across the country. Lucky me there are not many style inspired people around my neighborhood!





Wearing: AA tank top, Miss Sixty Jeans, Missoni for Target kimono, vintage bracelets (some via Atlantis Dry Goods), Pour la Victoire shoes.

4 comments:

MerciBlahBlah said...

I got the same jacket (luckily) and LOVE your interpretation. Came across your blog via pinterest. New follower here!!

merci,
Shannan

ggshoe said...

Thank You Shannan for your lovely comment!
Glad to see you here & to have you following.
xo
Géraldine

Sarah said...

Lucky you! Love this kimono! Nice blog, please check out mine and follow if you'd like :)

www.SimpleStyleSecrets.com

O D Y S S E Y said...

whoa....killer ensemble, G!

Green Beauty

Almost two decades ago I decided to change my diet and convert to vegetarian and later on to vegan. Getting educated on vegetarianism and ...